Acquire Tools For Success
Enroll in Our Homeless Diversion Program-Pilot
According to the National Alliance to End Homelessness, diversion is “an intervention designed to immediately address the needs of someone who has just lost their housing and become homeless. The Hopeful Arms Foundation Homeless Diversion Program will assess potential participants and offer program solutions. We will work to identify those individuals that could potentially benefit from the diversion program with the following criteria:
Program Assessment Criteria
- People who have lost housing and are about to enter shelter or sleep outside
- Extremely vulnerable people who are about to lose their housing
- Low-income people who have received an eviction notice
- Program goal 1 is to help the person or household find safe alternative housing immediately, rather than entering shelter or experiencing unsheltered homelessness.
- Program goal 2 is for our clients to be stabilized and self-sufficient. Interventions are determined on a case-by-case basis based on the needs of a client.